Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Keeping score with .... Ashley Madden of Pomona - #lakewoodnews

Ashley Madden is a softball, basketball, track athlete at Pomona High School.

Why do you participate in sports?

I love competing and winning. I also love how many people and opportunities get introduced through the games we love.

Do you play video games?

Yes - NBA 2K16. I like how realistic the games look and play. It makes it much more fun!

Do you have any pre-competition superstitions or rituals?

Yes, I always listen to the same song right before getting to my game and wear the same sports bra and spanks for all games!

What is your favorite book? Why?

I don't really have one. I like a lot of books. I really enjoy John Green books, so if I had to pick it would be the "Fault in Our Stars."

What are your plans for after high school graduation?

I plan to play basketball at Colorado Mesa and become a surgeon someday.

"Keeping Score With..." is a Q&A with high school athletes in the west metro area. Email Colorado Community Media sports writer Jim Benton at jbenton@coloradocommunitymedia.com if you or someone you know would like to participate.

 

 



from Lakewood Sentinel - Latest Stories http://lakewoodsentinel.com/stories/Keeping-score-with-Ashley-Madden-of-Pomona,236569

No comments:

Post a Comment