Thursday, September 22, 2016

Keeping Score: Hayley Upson - #lakewoodnews

What is your favorite movie?

My favorite movie is "The Blind Side"because I like how it is based on a true story. Also, the story behind the movie truly inspires me to do greater things in my life.

Who is your favorite professional or collegiate athlete?

My favorite professional athlete is Laurie Hernandez because she works extremely hard to be one of the best gymnasts, but still has fun with it and doesn't take it too seriously.

Do you have any pre-competition superstitions or rituals?

I am very superstitious before meets. My biggest superstition is that I have to do my own hair before the meet. If I let my coach or any of my teammates do my hair for me, it'll mess me up.

What are your plans for after high school graduation?

After high school, I plan on attending college, as I am applying to Stanford, CU Boulder, Regis, DU and TCU. I plan to major in child or sports psychology.



from Lakewood Sentinel - Latest Stories http://lakewoodsentinel.comhttp://lakewoodsentinel.com/stories/Keeping-Score-Hayley-Upson,236039?branding=15

No comments:

Post a Comment