Thursday, May 19, 2016

Graduate: Emily Powers of Lakewood High School - #lakewoodnews

Powers' favorite subject in school was English. On top of cheerleading for two years and working on both yearbook and newspaper, she has been on the LHS Honor Roll for four years. She will attend the University of Missouri in the fall to study journalism.

If you really knew me, you'd know that ... 

I love learning and talking to people.

My favorite part about high school was ...

Finding people similar to me and forming relationships. 

As I head into the next chapter of my life, I'm most excited about ...

Seeing what the future holds and what I will do after college.

 

 



from Lakewood Sentinel - Latest Stories http://lakewoodsentinel.com/stories/Graduate-Emily-Powers-of-Lakewood-High-School,213819

No comments:

Post a Comment