Thursday, May 19, 2016

Graduate: Erin Char of Bear Creek High School - #lakewoodnews

Erin Char's favorite subjects are math and science. She tried to push herself in her classes and participate in school clubs, so she did quite a bit of work for them at home. Some of her accomplishments include winning the AP Biology award and graduating with a GPA over 4.0. She participated in many sports, including running, tennis and figure skating. She will attend University of Colorado-Boulder.

If you really knew me, you'd know that ...

I am very athletic and am passionate about science.

My favorite part about high school was ...

I loved the opportunities I was given to create connections with others and pursue my passions.

As I head into the next chapter of my life, I'm most excited about ...

Diving deeper into my favorite subjects and exploring new places and experiencing campus life.

 

 



from Lakewood Sentinel - Latest Stories http://lakewoodsentinel.com/stories/Graduate-Erin-Char-of-Bear-Creek-High-School,213817

No comments:

Post a Comment